Section 456.013(7), Florida Statutes, requires completion of a 2-hour continuing education (CE) course relating to prevention of medical errors as part of the renewal process.
The following CE providers are approved to provide medical errors continuing education. As providers are approved the Web page will be updated.
- Association of Black Psychologists, South Florida Chapter, Inc.
- Baptist Health South*
- Carlos Albizu University
305.593.1123, ext. 120
- Citrus Health Network
- Coastal Behavioral Health, Inc.
- CEC - The Consultation & Evaluation Center
- Cross Country Education, Inc.
615.331.4422, Ext. 41223
- Florida Association of School Psychologists (FASP)
- Florida Psychological Association
- Institute for Integral Development
719.634-7943 | (800) 544.9562
- Institute for Natural Resources
925.609.2820, Ext. 253 | (800) 937.6878
- JK Seminars, LLC
- Lakeview Center, Inc.
- Michael Freeny Associates
- Nova Southeastern University/CPS
- National Association for Continuing Education
- Palm Beach Association of School Psychologists
- Professional Development Resources, Inc.
- Professional Resource Exchange
- Program Services
- South FL Society for Trauma Based Disorders
- University of Florida Department of Clinical Health & Psychology
- University of South Florida
- District School Board of Pasco County (in-house)
- T.W.I.C.E. Educational Services, Inc.
- Vista Continuing Education
*The provider is complimentary with the Board of Psychology. Approved courses from this provider will be accepted for credit for school psychologists. This will only apply to medical errors courses.
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|