Sections 458.3265 and 459.0137, Florida Statutes require the Designated Physician for each pain management clinic to report to the Board of Medicine various data requirements on a quarterly basis.
There are currently two ways for a Designated Physician to report quarterly data.
Download, print and fill out our Pain Management Clinic Data Reporting Form. Once it is completed, mail it in to the following address:
Florida Board of Medicine
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-03
Tallahassee, FL 32399-3253
You will be connected to the Florida Department of State: State Library and Archives of Florida website, which is the official custodian of the administrative codes.
- Login to Online Services using your login ID and password. (Select Get Login Help? if you do not have your login ID or password.)
- Clicks on the link entitled "Pain Management Clinic Quarterly Report." This will bring up the online Quarterly Data Reporting form.
- Follow the online instructions for filling out and submitting the data.
- Print your confirmation page! You'll want to keep these on file for inspections.
- Repeat this process for every clinic for which you are registered as the Designated Physician. When finished, just log out and close your Internet browser.
Quarterly Data Reporting Schedule
|Jan 1 - Mar 31||Apr 1 -Apr 30|
|Apr 1- Jun 30||Jul 1 - Jul 30|
|Jul 1 - Sep 30||Oct 1 - Oct 30|
|Oct 1 - Dec 31||Jan 1- Jan 30|
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|