Public records requests are not required to be in writing. You do not have to give your name or explain why you are making a request. If you want to make a written request, please follow the steps below. If you do not want to make a written request, please contact (850) 245-4121 for assistance.
- Indicate if you are requesting Disciplinary, Licensure/Application or Declaratory Statement documents
- For Disciplinary and Licensure/Application requests, include the full name and license number of the individual(s) to be researched
- For Declaratory Statement requests, include the subject, petitioner, final order number and the date the order was filed for each declaratory statement you are requesting
- Include address where documents are to be sent
- Indicate if you require certification of the documents (attesting to the record’s genuineness or that it is a true and correct copy), a $25 fee will be charged, in addition to the fees. Certification of the requested records will not be done unless specifically requested.
Mail your request to:
Division of Medical Quality Assurance
Strategic Planning Services, Bin C00
Attn: Public Records
4052 Bald Cypress Way
Tallahassee, FL 32399-3251
- An invoice will be mailed with the material and payment will be expected within thirty days.
Public Record Exemptions:
- Financial information, medical information, school transcripts, examination questions, answers, papers, grades and grading keys, which are confidential and exempt from s. 119.07(1) will be withheld pursuant to Chapter 456.057, Florida Statutes.
- Social Security numbers will also be redacted pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 405(c)(2)(C)(vii)(1).
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|