|Note: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Update Your Practitioner Profile - You can review or make changes the information that is published in your practitioner profile by logging into your account with your user ID and password at
www.flhealthsource.com. In carrying our legislative mandate to publish practitioner profiles, we want to ensure the information that we publish is accurate. Accordingly, we ask that you please review your profile for any changes, corrections, and/or omissions. If you see the statement The practitioner did not provide this mandatory information, please provide that
information. We will not accept curriculum vitae or resumes in place of you providing specific information. Changes, excluding education and training, year began practicing, and liability claims, can be made to your profile electronically by following the instructions below. You may also submit changes by mail to the Department of Health, Licensing and Auditing Services Unit, 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-10, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3260.
Chapter 456.042, Florida Statutes, requires practitioners to update profile information within 15 days after a change of an occurrence in each section of your profile.
- Go to www.FLHealthSource.com
- Click on "Licensee/Provider"
- Click on "Update Profile"
- Login by selecting your profession from the dropdown menu, entering your user ID and Password. Please note your User ID and Password were mailed with your physical license. Look in the center section and refer to the Online Services Instructions, item #5. If you do not know your user ID and password, click "Get Login Help".
- Select "Update Personal Profile" on the left side of the page
- Review each section of the profile and make corrections as needed
- Once you have completed your review and made any necessary corrections, click on "Confirm Changes". The Practitioner Confirmation Page will display the information that will be published online, at which time you must "Confirm" the profile again before the changes will be implemented.
If you have questions, please call (850) 488-0595, option 3, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, EST. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Practitioner's Guide to Completing and Updating the profile (pdf - 1mb)
A Guide to the Florida Practitioner Profile (pdf - 419kb)