Clinic Services, Eligibility and Costs
- Prenatal Care/Maternity Care
- If you are pregnant or think you might be, call right away. Early prenatal care is important!!
- Visit our Healthy Start page to see what additional services we offer.
- Family Planning
- Health history, physical exam and lab analysis, family planning education, counseling and referrals, birth control provided as prescribed by clinic practitioners, sterilization referrals for men and women, no abortion services provided.
- HIV/AIDS prevention, testing, treatment and follow-up
- Sexually transmitted disease prevention, testing, treatment and follow-up
- Tuberculosis testing, treatment and follow-up
- Adult & child health physicals
- Limited physicals are available through the Health Department to those eligible.
- Sports physicals must be on file with your coach BEFORE participation! They expire 365 days from the date they are completed. Expedite your visit by filling out the FHSAA's physical evaluation form before you arrive.
- Immunizations (adult, child and travel)
- Health education and counseling
- Pharmacy Assistance Program
- Hamilton County Primary care from birth through seniors, by appointment.
Eligibility and Cost of Services
Hamilton County Health Department strives to make sure services are available to as many people as possible. The cost of many services depends on your ability to pay. Some services are always free while others require payment. Your ability to pay is determined through the eligibility process with emphasis on low income persons. We are currently a Medicare, Medicaid, Medipass and BlueCross BlueShield provider.
If you don't have health insurance coverage:
- Take this quick survey to see if you may be eligible for Medicaid
- Florida KidCare provides coverage for eligible children under age 19
Appointments (386) 792-1414 opt 1