Go On Record
Where can I obtain a record of my child's immunization history?
- Healthcare Providers: The healthcare provider or County Health Department (CHD) that administered your child's immunizations should maintain a record of the vaccination history.
- Florida SHOTS™: You can call the Florida SHOTS™ (State Health Online Tracking System) helpdesk at (877) 888-SHOT (7468) to find out if your child's records have been entered in the statewide, centralized online immunization registry. The Florida SHOTS™ certified Form DH 680, Certificate of Immunization, may be printed by enrolled healthcare providers and is also accessible to any school or licensed childcare center enrolled in the Florida SHOTS™. Parents can also access their child's certified Form DH 680 with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) issued by your child's healthcare provider.
- Schools or Daycare Facilities: If for any reason you cannot obtain the record from the immunization provider, try contacting the school or childcare facility that your child recently attended. Depending upon the length of time since your child's attendance, they may have a record on file.
Can the Immunization Program provide me with a copy of my child's immunization record?
- Immunization records are not available through the Immunization Program.
What if I cannot locate my child's immunization record prior to entry in a school or childcare facility?
- If you are attempting to enroll your child in a school or childcare facility and have not located the immunization record, age-appropriate immunizations will be required.
- Your present healthcare provider or your local CHD can provide serologic testing for immunity to diseases your child was vaccinated for, administer required immunization if necessary, and provide you with a record of your child's vaccination administered and test results in the format required for school or childcare attendance.
For more information, contact your County Health Department or private healthcare provider.